Organizations that employ home healthcare providers face continual regulatory and operational challenges. They must successfully manage these challenges so as to deliver the level of care and services that are expected while providing specialty insurance programs for home healthcare providers. Complex lines of insurance offset the hazards faced everyday by individual home healthcare providers.
Vital specialty insurance programs for home healthcare providers include:
- Professional Liability – protects you in the event a client is harmed from a service or advice that you provide for which you are held legally liable.
- Workers Compensation – provides wage replacement and medical benefits to employees injured in the course of employment in exchange for mandatory relinquishment of the employee’s right to sue his or her employer for negligence.
- General Liability protects an organizations assets and allows them to continue to keep their doors open and make services available.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) pays for legal costs, settlements and damages associated with employment practices allegations.
Other insurance lines are:
- Non-Owned and Hired Auto
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Regulatory Audit Insurance Coverage
Options exist so that you can easily secure all comprehensive specialty insurance programs for home healthcare providers. Find your one-stop solution today.